Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cutest Hand-Bag Sized Perfume


I received this Marc Jabobs Daisy perfume as a gift back in October last year. I tend not to open new perfumes until I have finished a couple, and as a result I always have a few 'reserves'.

My friends and family know I love perfume and it's the perfect gift for me. Pretty sure I have loved it since the day I could walk. As a child, I was always spraying myself with my mothers perfumes and asking her questions about them. She wore White Diamonds for many years and the smell always reminds me of her (even years later)

This is the perfect hand-bag size perfume (I always have perfume on me) and to my surprise (and joy) I opened it to find a spare funnel of perfume! Coincidently, daisy's are my favourite flower.

1 comment:

  1. I do the same with 'reserves' with lots of things! I love the daisy perfume! I got the same set for christmas :) Here's my haul: http://bit.ly/AjH4Zy

    You blog is so adorable! I love all the jewlery and photos!

    If you get a chance I would love some feedback on my posts :)

    http://www.beautysmartie03.com

    xoxo

    Stella Rose

    ReplyDelete