Friday, August 31, 2012

Fashion Inspiration - Aria Montgomery


Aria montage from That Samantha Girl.
I absolutely adore the character Aria on PLL. I love her quirky style, which I think is a mix between grungy, vintage, punk and girly. My favourite outfits from this montage are the burgundy dress - fourth outfit top left, the stripy top and hat look - second from the bottom left, the lace looks - both bottom left and the red-ish dress - bottom middle.


I loved this outfit and was able to find a similar hat and top.


Morgan and Taylor Brim with Bow Hat $79.95 from Myer

Glamorous Stripe Sleeveless Blouse £7.00 from Republic


Matilda Cameo Necklace $16.00 from Boohoo.com

I know this necklace is very different to the one Aria is wearing, but I just think it fits her and this particular look. Oh, and I like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment